Sunday, November 9, 2008

The thing with Sarees...

Finally, bawt all my sarees already..pheww...!

D only thing dat i've gotta worry now are the "accesories"...aih...another head crackin session..I hate it when all d pretty things are rite in front of u and u just can't decide...aarrgghh!!

Had a tough time choosin n pickin d sarees...hehehe ;p I know it's just a small matter but to me, its an awfully big issue...its not easy awrite! I was at this place yesterday, trying to choose a nice set of necklace...and guess wat? I can't decide which one should I buy! Tilla!!! What d h3ll is wrong witchu?!

Dis wasn't a problem for me at all previously...now, im goin cuckoo when I can't seem to get d rite one...too much of stuff runnin in my mind...

shut it!

No comments:

lonely mermaid




Peter Gabriel - Book Of Love

Today's

"There is not so much life as talk of life, as a general thing. Had we first intimation of the definition of life, the calmest of us would be lunatics !!!"
-anonymous-