Saturday, May 2, 2009

---ku, ---mu jua..

Tawt of askin her..so i called. N instead, of cuz as usual, she asked me why.. I went dumb, i didnt know wat 2 say. She answered like as if im a stranger. I felt like a stranger all of a sudden n she made me feel like a stranger. Even now.. Wat more can i ask? Getin hurt was never a problem, normal laa..she always very the lazer one wat.. cuz it happens n we learn from it. But d loneliness dat she gave me, was n is d one ting i will never ever be able 2 get out of..Never tawt i'd b writin dis..i dont know n i just cant figure out wat's on her mind...just hoping dat one day, i could reach her...

No comments:

lonely mermaid




Peter Gabriel - Book Of Love

Today's

"There is not so much life as talk of life, as a general thing. Had we first intimation of the definition of life, the calmest of us would be lunatics !!!"
-anonymous-