Monday, October 6, 2008

I want a Pilot...

Just havent received enuf yet...dis is wat I get in return...men! They are idiots at times...(not all men, awrite..n yeah, all the time!) A few souls ler...(possesed ones) Damn, y is it dat dey r so annoyin, huh?

Perhaps, I just gotta find a cina ah pek... Mom told me, there's this proposal...some engineer ler... As usual, its either a doctor, a lawyer or an engineer...Y can't he be a pilot? I'll live peacefully...Our fren will be flyin all the time...n so will i, over here ;p

It can be terribly painful but, I have to move on? Is it me or is it just dat some ppl love to be ignorant? Even the closest wouldn't understand...Wat would i expect? Wat the hell am I expectin, then? Aiyohh daddeeee...Y u doin dis?

To much of mumbles...

Shut up Tilla!

No comments:

lonely mermaid




Peter Gabriel - Book Of Love

Today's

"There is not so much life as talk of life, as a general thing. Had we first intimation of the definition of life, the calmest of us would be lunatics !!!"
-anonymous-