Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Intriguing Heart Break...

Loads of things happenin and yes, my sis is gettin married soon! Im the one who's very excited...! Y? Shoppin! Shoppin! Shoppin!

Its a festive season now, and things are gettin a lil hectic as its a weddin involved as well!! No joke. Too much of things to consider. Specially, my sarees...hehehehe...

Now, back to weddings...

Earlier, I told about some proposal thinggy...remember? I barely recover and they could actually arrange all this...? Dont I have my own preferrence? Do I have to live with this person for the rest of my life? God! I hardly know this guy! Who the hell is he? Geeez, I've never imagined havin an arranged marriage, damn it!

It all starts with a "nvm, tilla...just go meet him oneee..." then, "so, how...u like him?" then again, "just get married, tilla...why so difficult?!" N finally, "u just get ready, they're comin to the house now" I know her! She'll arrange everythin without my knowledge...or feelings...

At the moment, I'm missing my sister...n I just dont know y...I see her everyday, but I miss her so much now...

Terrible heartbreak...I just wish I could go sumwhere now (maybe some beach - I love Pangkor)

Need a break...

*silence*

No comments:

lonely mermaid




Peter Gabriel - Book Of Love

Today's

"There is not so much life as talk of life, as a general thing. Had we first intimation of the definition of life, the calmest of us would be lunatics !!!"
-anonymous-